Dundee Photo Tours
Thanks for visiting our site. Do you enjoy taking photographs? Would you like to learn a little more, but don’t fancy sitting in a classroom full of strangers? Then come on a photo tour with us! We are locally based Dundee Photographers and we want to show our cool little city.
- take photos and have fun
- develop your photography skills with any camera
- increase your creative confidence as a photographer
- see our city as a photographer and take home the best shots of the city
- discover hidden works of art in the most unlikely of places
- be part of a small group ensuring hands on instructions for all
- connect with the Dundee Photo Tours social media networks to be part of our community
If you would like to take home some of the best shots of our city then we can offer you a fun filled guided photo tour through Dundee City Centre. You will pass iconic buildings like the Caird Hall, DC Thompsons headquarters, McManus Galleries, the City Churches and the Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre and some pretty cool coffee shops too! You will meet some of Dundee’s most famous residents like Oor Willie, Desperate Dan and Mini the Minx. And best of all, you will also discover Dundee’s wynds and lanes with hidden works of art in the most unlikely of places! We’ll point you in the direction of some amazing local bars and restaurants as we go.
See Dundee’s Newest Museum
The tour will end at the distinguished architect Kengo Kuma designed Victoria and Albert Museum, Scotland’s only museum of design…unless we’ve lost you to a coffee shop! or a bar!
Guided By Local Dundee Photographers
Would you like to hear what others have said about our Tours? Click HERE
We have dates in the diary, but if these don’t suit you then get in touch HERE and we will do our best to accommodate you.